Thursday 16 October 2008

My Fella :)


Today is my hubby's birthday. We've known each other for about 10 years, and been married to 7 of them.

Yep. Seven years. Unfortunately, we haven't been blessed with any little ones, though that's in my prayers everyday. (But that's a different story). So instead, we've spent these years learning about each other and loving each other either more, or in spite of what we've learnt. Heh.

What I love about my fella is that he gets me. He knows me and he surprises me when I think he hasn't been listening. We think the same things, we finish each other's sentences and we voice each other's thoughts. And though we spend nearly every minute together, there are still things to talk about, and stories to share.

I'm blessed to have my fella in my life. And I hope he feels the same way about me too. (Sidenote: Yang, you'd better!!!)

I love you, yang :)

No comments: