Wednesday 22 October 2008

Fella's Birthday Dinner

I didn't make a cake for my fella's birthday. One, I didn't have time. Two, since moving to our own place, I didn't have time to buy bakeware (used to pau all Mom's bakeware + oven when we were living at my parents!). Three, I only have a teeny round electric oven which I got by redeeming Bonuslink points.

So anyway.. I just made him dinner. The menu was: fresh onion soup (with invisible cheese toast), steak with creamy turmeric sauce with creamy potato salad and banoffee pie for dessert. The reason the cheese toast was invisible was because I didn't have time to make it because we were trying to catch The Amazing Race Asia at 9 pm (So romantic, kan?). In the end we managed to miss TARA, but made it for 24, so all was not lost :)

Anyway... I forced the birthday boy to take photos of only the main course, so enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! kakbie here. Is that a new post? :-D

Ema said...

Hi Kakbie, yes.. I haven't updated my blog in a while so this is the newest post :)