Saturday 10 November 2007

Cake!


I love cooking. I don't do it as much as I would like to (mainly 'cos I'm too lazy!) but I have tons of recipes everywhere around me. I'm lucky that my fella loves my cooking and is a fair critic. (Sometimes too downright honest though!) However, his comments do help and he is supportive of my tendency to overly modify recipes from their original form.

I've recently started making 3D celebratory cakes & muffins. Most recently I made a few cakes for a few birthday parties and I thought I'd post some of them here.

The one above was for my nephew's 1st birthday party. My sis has twin boys, and I made separate cakes for the both of them. The one up here was for Elixir. I originally wanted to make a bumblebee for him, but I went slightly overboard and decided to make him a cake called "Hobbit Fishing at the Shire".

1 comment:

Li'l Green Bean by Eda Ismail said...

Guess what... their 2nd birthday is coming up! I won't be in town, but maybe you can bake them a cake to bring to school? I'm thinking the Friday before...1 cake should do it. To your divine creativity. No birthday party at home this year, thus far. Mama is flat broke.