Thursday 15 November 2007

Business As Usual

My hubby and I have a photography & videography services business called StudioLine Photography. My hubby's a professional photographer, and he's been doing this full-time for the past 6 years. I joined him about 4 years ago.

Talk about our true calling. My hubby has a B.Acc, and was working as an IT Auditor. I hold an LL.B, and was working with a well-known legal publisher. However well we did our job, we were never truly happy & satisfied with work though.

At the end of the day, both of us decided to throw caution to the wind and do something we both love. So, about 4 months before our wedding, he took his VSS and started this business full-time. Once the business picked up, I left my job to join him.

Alhamdulillah, business has been flourishing, and we've just started advertising and hoping to expand the business. Among others, we're offering all types of photo & video services, including retouching & restoring old and damaged photographs, multimedia presentations and photobooks.

We're in the midst of diversifying the business and we'll keep you in touch with our future endeavours.

Above is a copy of our press ad in The Weekend Mail (every weekend this November).

No comments: