Friday 23 October 2009

8.5 Weeks & Counting..

The third trimester is already here, and without realising, I have only about 8.5 weeks to go till Lil Bean is born.. How time flies..

I'm getting scared and excited at the same time. Sometimes I just can't wait for Lil Bean to arrive, but then I get so scared because I'm nowhere near prepared to welcome Lil Bean into this world:

1) The new house isn't anywhere near ready to move into
2) I haven't even started packing
3) Our total number of baby stuff is 6 rompers, 1 hoodie and 1 cute cow bottle Fella bought in Geneva (this includes the 1 romper & hoodie which I've misplaced!)
4) I've only just started reading up on labour and contractions
5) I know squat about everything else!

Then I get all excited again when I see Lil Bean's little face in 3D. We did a 3D scan recently, and though Lil Bean was shy at first, we finally managed to see such a cute face at the end (my chin & Fella's nose!). Now it's my wallpaper everywhere, and I can just stare at that picture all day.

Can't wait too see you my little darling!

No comments: