Sunday 16 March 2008

The Dino..It Attacks Again!


I made another dinosaur cake for my friend, Pye's son's 2nd birthday party. I thought I'd colour it a Tiffany blue, and cut Sugus sweets in halves as spikes on its back & tail. Wanted to use Hershey's kisses, but decided the plain chocolate colour seemed too dull. The cake was chocolate. The legs were pure fondant.

I should learn more about dinosaurs. Don't think my dinosaur existed in real life! To all you paleontologists & dinosaur enthusiasts, please don't send me hate mail.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai Ema, the dino looks cute ! Where did you get the idea from ? Love your blog.

Ema said...

Thanks Min! Came up with the design myself, so lots of trial and error. My friend wanted a dino for his kid, so racked my brain big time to try to do a passable creature! Hence why this particular dino never existed in real life!

Thanks again for the support!

kakbie said...

Zeus! What flavor is the dino cake? Blueberry?

kakbie said...

Zeus! Did you know that i already have a blog and an e-mail?

Ema said...

Kak Bie, now I can email u!
But why does it sound like Didid has been writing your blogs?